611 photo c.1952 Location?

Sun Oct 16 22:00:59 EDT 2022

Thanks Grant and Jim,

The angle is unusual. You can actually see homes along Princeton Ave in
the background over the first coach. That fooled me.

Jim, Can you add a little more about Leroy A. Scott? Did I read
somewhere he was a pastor? I've enjoyed several of his great photos from
very unique locations over the years. Thanks for any bio info.

John Garner

It's WV, towards the west end of the station platforms and looking east.
The station is behind the tender and the P1. The pole in the background
with the guy lines is a catenary support tower and supports a yard
signal.

Grant Carpenter