Best N&W Vintage Steam DVDs?

Sun Oct 16 23:35:33 EDT 2022

Eli,
   If you’re interested in actual original synchronized sound “Hooters on Blue Ridge” from Goodheart Productions is excellent.
    Pocahontas Glory Vol. 7 from Herron Productions has good footage of Y6 2136 working Island Creek Coal on Lenore Branch west of Williamson.
   “Norfolk and Western Big Steam” by Sunday River Productions has great footage of A’s and Y6’s on the Scioto and Pocahontas Divisions.  This one probably has the most footage of Y’s working on Elkhorn Grade.
  Pocahontas Glory Vol. 4 and “Pillar of Smoke in the Sky” (both from Herron Productions) are both excellent.  These would probably be my first 5 if I was picking from scratch.
Cheers,
Chris Dalton
Bluefield, WV
Sent from my iPhone