Incident with N&W 475

Wed Nov 2 15:45:21 EDT 2022

Someone on FB had a view of it from the train. I don't know if you can download that one or not.

This is sickening to see and hear.

It looks like this was the first run of the day based on their schedules for other days.
The work crew had been out this morning working on the new yard. I wonder if the crew put the backhoe into storage and forgot to put the switch back to the normal setting.

Phil Miller