Corrected copy: Strasburg RR N&W 475 is fixed!

Tue Nov 8 12:24:15 EST 2022

Apparently, the headlight put on 475 was a spare Strasburg had on hand, but I facilitated the purchase of the NOS still crated headlight at Gaithersburg for the Strasburg. They had ordered the drawings the Archives have on the headlight on Friday, and when I saw the one in the crate felt like this was an opportunity for them to have a spare, and I did not need another one in my house!

It was stock from the AC&Y according to the seller. It was picked up on Sunday, taken off the show on Friday.

Best
Ken Miller