Archives

Sun Nov 13 21:26:44 EST 2022

Stephen

There are roughly166 drawings for the T-72 passenger trucks:

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/listdocs/select.php?index=RS&id=2353

There is no single drawing that covers the truck as complete, as the railroad simply did not create drawings like that in this case.

There is a good drawing of the frame:

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/listdocs/select.php?index=RS&id=2353

or the general arrangement

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=69485

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=21131

But most do not show the journal box cover.

To order any drawings, click on the tuscan “Ordering Information” button at the top of each page, and it will give you the option of a paper print, a digital file (full size) on disc, or a digital file (full size) to be sent via email.

If you cannot get to it via the internet, please write down the details: the locater number, description and date, put that in the form of a letter, with the pricing for what you want, and mail it with a check (including postage as applicable) to the P.O. Box.

Best
Ken Miller