Great shout-out from NRHS Chapter in Arkansas

Tue Nov 29 16:41:10 EST 2022

 Jim Gattis is editor of THE SCRAMBLER, serving an NRHS Chapter in Arkansas. I was fortunate to be driving by the Depot when Jim was there taking photos, so I stopped, as some of us in the Foundation frequently have the opportunity to do, to offer some history and/or a tour. The rest of the story, as he says, is in an article he wrote for their newsletter. Jim has kindly provided us with full rights to reproduce and share their newsletter.
Frank Akers, president, and ad hoc tour guideRural Retreat Depot Foundation