M1 RPO picture request

Mon Dec 5 10:16:09 EST 2022

I am looking for a clear picture of the center of the car side,
specifically  the vertical seam that is on the lower half below the
windows, and also on the upper panel above the windows. There are some
pictures in the archive, but the glare makes it difficult to see well. Even
if I purchase them, I am not certain I will be able to see what I need.
I've already purchased 5 pictures and drawings as it is.

I've attached an image that should help to show what I am looking for.
[image: image.png]

I am getting closer to finishing my HO replacement car side for the PRR
B60B. I need to finish the lower rivet details and then add drilling guides
for grabs.
[image: image.png]

Thanks
Mike Rector