M1 RPO picture request

Tue Dec 6 13:28:25 EST 2022

Thanks for the heads-up Jim,
Yeah it's a consideration. It stems from my newness to modeling, and I
don't know how to model the contoured roof.  With this first trial, I
really was just trying to create a quick compromise. I would like to model
the entire car at some point. Or, maybe a replacement roof for the B60b.

The primary goal was just to try it as a proof of concept. Modeling it is
easy, printing it and grafting it to the side of the car is a little more
difficult. For me, anyway.  And my biggest stumbling block at the moment is
the roof.

Here is the N&W car drawing overlaid on the B60B model. The M1 car sides
are shorter height, as well.
[image: image.png]