Y3 Trivia

Tue Dec 27 06:54:40 EST 2022

 was in cab of 2057 in 1957 Galex Va. - Arrow has several pix  - waiting to see if they'll publish - - Ron Hash
    On Friday, December 23, 2022, 12:19:05 PM EST, NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

 Jim,

Thx for the reply. I'm pretty certain the front number plate reads 2057
which means this is a Y3. Pls correct me if you see something else
indicating otherwise. I have a vague memory of seeing a another photo
somewhere of a Y3 w/o a front mounted bell. It caught my eye because it
was so unusual.

John Garner

2087 is not a Y3. It is a Y4. As far as I know ALL Y3's had bells
mounted on the front. Y4's did not.

Jim Nichols

On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 08:28:07 PM CST, NW Mailing List