Artcles

Sun Jan 8 20:47:29 EST 2023

While you may get a good moderator from the group, you will still b moderated by Facebook!
I have heard of too many modelers having their posts taken down for using “HO” which the FB algorithm will consider offensive.  Don’t forget that you are moderated by Facebook as well and what they deem correct.
So then you may have someone that has no idea what the group was/is discussing.

At this time, I think this group has an excellent platform as picture and other media are allowed.  Also I can say that the NWHS has the most information of any group already available in the archives.

A group I left keeps touting their archives but nothing is availble from them unless you go do the research.

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC