Fwd: Arrow tender articles

Sun Jan 8 21:09:59 EST 2023

I wish that some of this key information would be shared more freely on the
nwhs.org site. Much info like this is "key info" that is basically locked
away.  I am pretty much an outsider, so I don't know the inner workings of
the Society sales, but how much revenue comes from old Arrow sales? Is
there any chance some of the old Arrows could be made publicly accessible
someday? For example, the articles Jim referenced below would cost my $70
to order.  I really, really enjoy learning about the tenders and how they
moved around, and finding images in the Archives of the tenders.  But as it
stands, I'll never see Jim's articles.  The really sad thing is, I was a
member in the 90's, then kind of dropped out for a while with family and
work, etc... so I probably had those volumes and lost them during moves,
cleaning up the house, etc...

Mike Rector