Articles

Mon Jan 9 00:04:52 EST 2023

I do not want a page limit per year of the Arrow. I have several Facebook groups I belong to and get great feedback on post I make or can give feedback on something someone else post to learn new things. I enjoy the NWHS list also.Perhaps find an updated version of this list that would serve everyone's interest. I am just reading the list, picking my brain and laying my pennies on the rail.In the end the preservation of the NWHS and building its membership should be job one.Lot of great ideas here.
Jeff Wood