Artcles

Mon Jan 9 19:15:27 EST 2023

Yes, here’s an example. The first image is a screen capture of the “Fans of the Norfolk & Western and Virginian Railway” group, with the search box displayed (box is triggered by the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the image). The first shows the first two search results from the group - A fun side note is that both of those results are posts from a fan in Switzerland!. The search looks both in the original post and in comments/replies to the post.

Matt Goodman