potential offering

Mon Jan 23 06:48:36 EST 2023

I would like to gauge interest in a potential offering of highly detailed,
fully functional HO scale models of United Switch & Signal PL-4 dwarf
signals.

I envision three different versions as follows:

Early:  curved side to the right with amber in all positions

Late PL:  curved side to the left with amber in all positions

Late CPL:  curved side to the left with red, green and amber positions

So please let me know what type(s) and how many of each you would want/need.

Thanks,

Jim Cochran