NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 221, Issue 41

Sat Jan 28 22:36:15 EST 2023

Forgive my impertinence, oh great ones of N&W knowledge…..

A minor correction is offered to the formidable Abram Burnett, farm-grade turnip technician of impeccable reputation:

Title 42 CFR is Public Health, perhaps a slightly different cure for insomnia.
https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-42 <https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-42>

49 CFR Parts 200 - 299 deal with all things under the purview of the FRA;
https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-49/subtitle-B/chapter-II <https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-49/subtitle-B/chapter-II>

Brian Gilleran
Herndon, VA