Steam decals

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 29 23:20:19 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/29/2004 10:53:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

We at  SignsGalore can do it for you if none of the other rolling stock
lettering  manufacturers will help. We'll need the size(s), types of
lettering,  Colors if other than white, Numbers, and anything else you think
will  help.

Paul Locher, MMR
SignsGalore

Paul,
Have you ever considered making renumbering sets? I am  building a large
fleet of N & W hoppers. Renumbering each car is a  pain!

Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
"Norfolk & Western Railroad"   "Pocahontas Division"  "Circa 1958"
Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas  Website at:
_http://www.nandw-pocahontas-division.net/_ (http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html)