New N&W Item of interest

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 4 19:52:45 EST 2005

I can't tell you how to think Fred, but I suspect that the Society is only
as good as what you take from it.  And so is this list.  If you don't like
to read a disagreement, you can simply delete it.  But, every once in a
while, a gem of information turns up from some of the "older, wiser,
been-there, done-that" guys.  An example, in my case was the recent
discussion about which Class A's were regularly run out of Portsmouth. I
save those emails to a special folder full of pieces of info I think I
could use later.  Much of what is discussed here is not of much interest to
me, so I delete it.  I don't get too excited which F units ran in Canada or
came from Wabash, etc...    You have to step back and look at the overall
picture.  And that is, there is no other group with as much potential to
preserve the history of the N&W.  And certainly no other organization that
will so readily share that history with you.

I hope you can say "Hey, it's just one of those Interenet things." and let
it go and it won't bug you too much, and the N&WHS will still be there
whenever you need it, with your continued help and support.

Mike Rector