5th run of Society Stewart hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 18 08:33:02 EST 2005

Which would make it a REAL anamoly on a layout if you had both cars, wouldn't it? Two cars with the same number but different dates. Seems to me with all the cars out there, they could do each run with different car numbers so after 5 runs you'd have what, 25 cars? Would make a nice looking consist behind a Y, or an A, eh?

Bob Welsh