Y3 Frame - > Y6 Shell

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 6 21:04:52 EST 2005

Hi Leslie;

I am planning on a Y5 by similar means, making sure to start with one of the
P2K models that represent a Y3 rebuilt with a Y5 low pressure engine.  The
Y5 had inside bearing pilot and trailing trucks with spoked wheels, like the
Y3 model........

To answer your question, close enough if you get the correct low pressure
engine.

Nigel
nfmisso at mchsi.com