Possible new Contact in Central Virginia

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jun 3 10:08:03 EDT 2005

Don,

I live at Lake Monticello in Fluvanna County up Route
15 from you toward I-64.  I do several scales all 2
rail including G, O, HO and N.  Currently I have
little space for a layout other than a switching one
in O that I am planning, another small HO layout for
my son and some N I want to play with.

I have no real permanent setup.  I am not interested
in doing Hi-rail at this point as I have promised to
narrow my interests not increase them.  Nothing
against Hi-Rail as it is loads cheaper than 2 rail and
looks about as nice, just can't add another focal
point.

Keep me informed and I may want to at least come by
and see whats up

Philip