DCC

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 15 15:27:52 EST 2006

This is a pretty good summary. _http://www.digitrax.com/faqdccbasics.php_
(http://www.digitrax.com/faqdccbasics.php)

Although published by Digitrax, it's a fair discussion of all the systems.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 1/15/2006 3:02:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

Returning to active modeling after a 15 year layoff (something to do with
raising a family and earning a living) would like some thoughts on reference
material to try and understand what "DCC" is. Is there a good book or other
material available to try and understand systems, wiring, hardware,
capabilities, etc. I do a bit of my own wiring and actually own a soldering gun, but no
reference can be too elemental at this point!

Many thanks guys.

Ed Svitil

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org
To change your subscription go to