41'Ballast Hopper

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 16 23:23:15 EST 2006

G. Rolih,
They are orange and what I believe could be a boxcar red. I see them
all the time come
past the house. I live on the Manassas Gap Line here in Front Royal. Also
there is a goodly
number of them east of here in Gainsville at a ballast loading siding.
Orange and Red and all
still lettered for the Southern RR.