Proto 2000 Y3 question

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Aug 6 19:13:32 EDT 2006

Bob,

I am glad I could help!! This is exactly what this list is supposed to is to
help each other with information. It only makes our list and hobby better.

For those who would like to see what the N&W Chicagoland Divison looks like
and operate check out my new yahoo groups under Choprail (short for
Chicagoland Operating Group)

Mike Ritschdorff