Company houses

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 15 19:27:40 EST 2007

Not that I am any kind of expert, but I believe it has as much to do with
location as anything else...I have see pictures of company houses where the
Model T's were lined up out front...also seen company towns from the 60's
were there were no room for driveways, and no room to park on the street!

Leslie Eversole