other options - not N&W Re: local power?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Dec 30 19:05:43 EST 2008

Hi Kenneth;

Some other possibilities, given your layout constraints:

Atlas Alco HH660
Bachmann Spectrum 0-6-0T
Bachmann GE 44 tonner - not no longer dual motor, now much improved single
motor that powers all wheels.
Bachmann GE 45 tonner - cool looking with side rods on each truck.
Walthers SW1

Nigel F Misso, PE
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nigelmisso