No love for the W class?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 6 09:51:02 EST 2014

The G1's were the lightest locos the N&W had, and were spared for runs
down the Honaker branch. The W's were similar to the M's, but a
different wheel arrangement. I think they both started with the same
boiler. I have a NWSL W and it runs fine, and has good detailing.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930's