HO Y class modifications/kitbash

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 14 22:06:07 EDT 2014

Is anyone aware of any articles from the Arrow or other magazines that talk about converting HO plastic Y class engines (Proto Y3, PCM and Rivarossi Y6b) to other Y classes?  I've tried several keyword searches on the Arrow and haven't found anything.

If not, I am looking for recommendations on two parts:  The slanted/sport cab used on the Y4-Y6b, and the inspection hatch used on the Y3a-Y5.

Marty Flick

-----
No virus found in this message.