Virginian AG

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 16 09:00:48 EDT 2014

I poured over some images, and I see the diffrerrences now, the
Virginian Tender sides are higher, the domes maybe a little narrower
maybe slightly longer.
The domes pop off on the RR model, so maybe if you hit Precision scale
or other parts places you may get the correct dome.
I don't understand why they couldnt tool up for the domes, but it might
mean changing the entire boiler casting just for the piping, might be
why they didnt want to mod the domes.
But the model community even some OEM manufactures have done mod kits
for other engines like a box cab for the athearn hustler, the AG would
need some piping and the domes changed.

-Lynn-