Virginian AG

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 19 09:16:15 EDT 2014

I have the older RR 2-6-6-6, I intended it to label it Virginian, if
someone wants to trade for the virginian one, fine, but I have 4
2-6-6-6's, I don't need more.
I won't jump for the domes, maybe later...or not, too much other
modeling to do..

(unless theres a direct virginian tender out there I'll take it)

-Lynn-