HO Scale Station Kits

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 15 18:13:33 EDT 2014

I likewise have the Roanoke Rails N&W Standard Combination Station #2 kit........I also have a wooden lalser-cut kit produced by King Mill of the Green Cove,VA Station on the Abingdon Branch.  I bought both on eBay sometime in the past.  King Mill Enterprises gives their phone number on the kit's box as 434-979-7280.  I'm not sure if this number is current or not .........but if you perform internet searches I'm sure something will show up.

Ed Painter - Born in Bluefield, from Narrows,VA living in Dahlonega,GA