HO scale CPL's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 2 15:35:49 EST 2014

Jimmy,

I think the Atlas system is based solely for PLS with single aspect.  More to Southern's "stoplight" three light system.  I did have someone draw me a system but was told some of the needed parts were no longer available.

I would be interested in the JMRI code.  While I don't plan on running my road with it, it might help on the signals.  Now I only protesting a center passing track, no branches are protected.

James Wall