The 1013 Paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 14 14:03:35 EDT 2015

Did anyone get my post with an attachment of 1013 pictured in 1984 looking
very much a faded blue and a second shot in 1974 looking black or very dark
blue?  I sent it yesterday early afternoon.  I have yet to see it in my in
basket from the mailing list.  The 1984 shot very much appears blue.  But
if in original black paint in 1974 I don't see how it could have become
blue? So in 1974 it had to be blue.

Ed Painter - Narrows,VA living in North GA