sound decoder ?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Oct 27 19:07:58 EDT 2015

Mark,
You are absolutely right! Oops! I guess old age is sneaking up on me! And
the port design opens up a whole different set of variables! LOL But these
little speakers just do not move enough air for that! I have found that the
"Air  Suspension" Install work wonders for HO sound decoders. Anything that
ups the  low end and stops the wrattles goes a long way!
Thanks for correcting me!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 10/27/2015 3:07:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,