N&W info needed

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 3 15:35:42 EST 2015

Erik, that's a "knuckle basket" or perhaps some other local name by railroad.  Several railroads had them to hold spare knuckles.  If you are wanting to model these in HO scale, Plano Model Products has several different sizes and shapes.  One is here; http://www.planomodelproducts.com/photos/11895.jpg

Hope this helps.

All the best,
mike garber
midlothian, va