Alco Models "Jawn Henry" on eBay

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 13 20:40:51 EDT 2016

I had started a project with two Athearn DD40's and two Athearn Train Masters to make a more modern version of a Jawn.  I ran into many problems that were just not worth the effort to overcome, all relating to the pivoting of the trucks.  I did learn some engineering tricks for other projects, so it was not a total waste and my cost was under $20 thanks to the junk tables at shows.

Kurt Kramke