Gondola Decals.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 6 12:47:46 EST 2017

Kevin,

For 17" lettering, I prefer the Westerfield decals made for their H-1
hopper (kit #1661).  For me, it came down to the '&'.

You can buy the decals separately from the kits in the Westerfield online
store.

Jim Laney
Seattle, WA

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:49 AM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org