Caboose in Commissary

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 20 18:59:23 EDT 2018

As mentioned, this is probably not the kit to choose for your first one ever.  Its construction will be more closely related to building laser-cut wood structures from companies like Blair Line and American Model Builders than most plastic freight car kits.  I find most laser-cut kits go together very well, they are just delicate and have more parts than most plastic kits, so they are time consuming.

Marty Flick