Decals for H2a Hoppers

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Aug 19 12:43:47 EDT 2018

Based on the information that I have found as well as that received on this list which I really appreciate, I'd like to know if anyone has extras of Model Railroad Services decals for both the 17" and early 24" lettering schemes for the H2a hoppers that they would part with.
I believe the number is 260-18 for the 17" lettering. I'm not sure about the number for the early 24" lettering or if there was more that one scheme done of the 24" lettering. I assume there probably was.
Thanks,Don Yelverton