Section foreman house

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 13 08:17:47 EDT 2019

Jeff

We are at the mercy of our kit manufacturer, and he has been incredibly busy keeping up with other orders. As with most hobby manufacturers, it is only a sideline to their full time job, and work gets done when it can.

Once the kits are here, I will announce to the list. I can’t give you a date, because he nor we know exactly when they will be ready.

Best
Ken Miller