Virginian C-1 Caboose Kit

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 5 13:34:54 EST 2020

On 2/5/2020 1:16 PM, NW Modeling List wrote:
> About a year and a half ago there was a thread on here about a manufacturer producing a wood kit of a Virginian C-1 caboose in HO and O scale. Did it make it to final production or has it been put on hold?
>
> (snip)
We are still waiting for our supplier to deliver the brass etchings.
We received the brass casting in both HO and O months ago, but cannot
proceed without the etching sheets.   Keep positive thoughts that our
guy will get it gear!!!

Thanks
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.