Eric in Gainesville--AMB caboose modelling tips

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 17 08:28:36 EDT 2020

While I would also like it (Emmo213 at Yahoo.com) maybe we could either a) allow this attachment since we're on the modeling list anyway or b) have the write up added to an addition of The Arrow? There are rarely modeling articles anymore.

Also I remember finding the old original now missing posts by Matt Goodman so I'm glad they're still available someplace. Thanks for doing that, Matt!

Brian Dembinski
Amherst, Ohio