Express Boxcar? Mail Car?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 28 16:33:08 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

I would like to model a few branch line passenger trains that had an
express box car (1920-50s).  From what i can tell, they were made in house
by the n&w.
Has anyone made one from scratch, I doubt there was one made?

I guess my question is, what type of trucks.... Any photos come to mind....
Does anyone know a good area to look.  I don't know the class, and I did
not find any photos that were helpful....

Does anyone know good references to look at?

Similar question for a mail Car.  I am not really picky as to which mail
Car.

Thanks for the help!

David Baker