Sergeant couplers

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 25 21:33:23 EDT 2021

James Wall,

Ok thanks man that does help. Is there a coupler tube that you would recommend say for a steam locomotive like a class A and class J a BLI aux tender and a few freight cars? Thanks I would really like to try those out I love how realistic they look. Do they sell them thogh there website still?

Sincerely

Jeff Mueller