Jim Gillum Article on Modeling Streamlined K

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 10 06:11:52 EST 2021

Jeff

Even a search of our own website on the Arrow:

https://www.nwhs.org/arrowdb/intro.php

Using “Gillum” as a search term, does not find any article other than the one you mention on the K2s from April/June 2007.

The online index is pretty accurate, and at the moment, not been updated since the Apr-June issue of 2019 as we have no one to do such. This is something one can do to help the Society that requires no visit to the Archives and done in the comfort of your own home.  Email arrow at nwhs.org to offer your services.

Best
Ken Miller