Building Fronts

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Aug 6 10:37:49 EDT 2022

You didn't mention scale, but Walthers has several backdrop building
kits and Bachmann makes assembled and painted resin building fronts,
both in HO scale, maybe also N. You can also create your own from a
kit by just standing one side of the building against your wall.
Marty Flick

NW-Modeling-List"