N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jun 24 16:17:25 EDT 2023

>Get Tangent involved
Tangent and Athearn Genesis have released ICC cabooses, which in
theory would put both of them in line to do a N&W C3 class. Perhaps an
influx of emails suggesting the C3 would encourage one of them to go
forward with them.
Even if someone else did a CF, I'd be surprised if they also announced
the CG, CH, C2, and other variants Spring Mills is offering.
Marty Flick