N&W station green model paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jun 28 00:14:45 EDT 2023

There was a very good Arrow article in Nov/Dec 1998 about the passenger station paint schemes used on the N&W.  It included the following paint suggestions to use when modeling stations with white bodies and green trim and roofs:
White: Your choice
Green: Polly Scale Green (RLM 25); or
Polly Scale Coach Green (404076) or
Floquil Dark Green (110040) or
Floquil Depot Olive (110044)
I know Testors discontinued these paint lines years ago, and that there are conversion charts like “The Model Railroad Hobbyist's Guide to acrylic painting” out there where these colors can be cross referenced to paints that are still available, but I was wondering if any info had come to light in the intervening years that would offer up less speculative colors and/or if anyone had some current recommendations.

Regards,
Dutch Thompson