NYCS/N&W question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jun 30 01:05:40 EDT 2023

I found this in a March 1937 Official Guide of the Railways.  Under sleepers for the Pocohontas (numbers 3 and 4): Norfolk and Cleveland (numbers 33 and 34 Portsmouth and Columbus) and Columbus and Cleveland CCC&StL (NYC) numbers 44 and 45 Columbus to Cleveland. Also through sleepers Norfolk and Chicago, Winston Salem and Cincinnati.

--Rick Morrison