What color red were N&W cabin cars?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 15 13:35:57 EDT 2023

When I saw the subject, I thought “here we go again”. Good reminder, Mike - with a good illustration of your point.

The cabooses / cabins I’ve built are all the same color. Weathering will eventually give them the appropriate variation (though that wasn’t the original plan!).

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile