YouTube videos of my layout (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 5 10:35:39 EDT 2023

Jim,

Thank you for allowing us to remotely meet you and share your layout.
You have done a spectacular job. I really appreciate the beautiful,
open-scenery spaces you designed between towns. And the night scenes are
incredible. Makes me want to come re-create some of Link's night shots
in Luray and Waynesboro in HO.

Just a small detail I noticed: Is there a story behind the crossing
watchman's tower in Luray being located on the station side of the
street when the prototype was located on the opposite side of the
street? Not a criticism, just curious.

Regards,  John Garner, Newport VA

I was contacted by a YouTuber (AlPuglieseTrains) before a recent open
house; he asked if he could video my layout and post to his channel, to
which I agreed.  Parts One and Two are from the open house.

He returned about a week later and we did a walking tour of the layout,
which is Part 3; if interested, I would suggest you view this video
first.
Please note that in the video I misidentified the town of Stanley as
Stonewall. After all these years you would think I'd know my own
layout!!!

Part One - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_9CFxkUq9Y&t=99s

Part Two - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxcIc6FyzV8&t=14s

Part Three - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=195_pPHFMC4&t=3s